Crawley – St Elizabeth, North Gate
The church resembles a hall with a low pitched roof above side windows that are set close under the eaves. There is a short chancel with long side windows and a cross in place of an east window. The only other external sign that this is a church is a tiny flèche on the gable. It was built in 1958 and enlarged in 1965.